Terms and Conditions
RATES ARE PER PERSON PER NIGHT AND INCLUDE:
- Accommodation in twin or double-bedded luxury chalets with en-suite bathroom
- All meals,
- Sundowner drink & snacks,
- Mineral water, soft drinks, local-brand beers and house wines
- Two game drives a day in open 4×4 vehicles with licensed guides
- VAT at 15%
- Reserve entrance/gate fees
- Conservation levy
- Spirits, other wines, imported beers etc
- Road Transfers
- Personal purchases
- Personal insurance
- Guide and lodge staff gratuities
- Walking safaris can be arranged at a charge of ZAR 500,- per person, per walk and is subject to availability (age limit is 16 years and older). The walk is about 3 hours long. Guests with walking disabilities or difficulties, health problems or difficulty breathing, cannot partake in a walking safari
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All rates are per person per night sharing or per single
- Please note all our rates are subject to change without prior notice. (subject to Government V.A.T. (15%) and VAT, fuel, food and other price fluctuations)
- Special rates and discounts can NEVER be combined.
- Cancellation Policy & Deposit policy in place
- All bookings paid for or confirmed (50% deposit) prior to any change of rates, will be honoured
- We are in a low-risk malaria area, as we are part of the Kruger National Park. Please consult your doctor for advice on malaria prophylaxis recommendations and further information. Please bring your own mosquito repellents. Mosquitoes are usually not present during our Winter months
- Kwenga Safari Lodge shall not be held responsible for any damage to or loss of any property whether belonging to the client or any of the guests, nor shall Kwenga Safari Lodge be responsible for any personal injury which may be sustained by any guests or by any directors, servants or agents of the client, whether such damage or personal injury be caused by, or arise from the negligence of Kwenga Safari Lodge or its employees or otherwise. The client hereby indemnifies Kwenga Safari Lodge and all its directors, servants or agents of the client in respect of such personal injury, loss or damage.
- All guests will be required to settle their accounts on departure for extras, levies, beverages, etc. This can be done cash or by secure online credit card payment before check-out.
- Bank and credit card fees are to be covered by the guest/agent, this is not covered by Kwenga Safari Lodge.
- Insurance: We recommend that all guests have sufficient travel insurance to cover injury, medical costs, emergency evacuation, repatriation, loss or damage to personal belongings and cancellation.
- Guests are required to sign an indemnity form on arrival.
• Check-in is from 13h30 but before 15:30 and check-out is at 10h30/11:00
- 50 % deposit upon confirmation.
- Balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- Bookings made within 1 calendar month prior to arrival requires full prepayment.
- Children from 13 years pay full rate.
- Children 6 to 12 pay 50% of the full rate.
- Please note no children under 6 years at Kwenga Safari Lodge.
- Any cancellation should be in writing stating the reason
- 61+ days, 10% cancellation /admin fee – or amount already paid can be used as a credit towards a later stay
- 31 – 60 days, 50% cancellation fee – or amount already paid can be used as a credit towards a later stay
- 30 days or less, 100% cancellation fee
- When booking the lodge exclusively, 25% of the full amount is non-refundable
- When booking the lodge exclusively, 100% if cancelled 1 – 60 days prior to the date of arrival